taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removing (c) Manchester license headers - Copyright Cardiff?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 13:39:11 GMT
OK, I'll ping Shoaib. Agree that we can move myexperiment-perspective
to taverna-extras if this gets tricky to find out.. also the code
needs a fair bit of work to be updated to Taverna 3 - as it does quite
a few deep integrations like adding nested workflows.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718