taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question Jenkins build failures
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 02:44:02 GMT
No, I think we need to go through each of them and edit their config
to use a different jdk-1.8 runtime (I think it's just called "openjdk
1.8 (latest)" .

It's just a bit slow and boring as we have to do it through the web
UI, for each of the builds.. :)

I tried doing it but I'm afraid the server went a bit slow tonight..

If you would like to also get Jenkins access (which coul dthen edit
any of the jobs), I think any of our mentors could push the button as
Andy did for me.
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes