taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No apache License headers in taverna-workbench module
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 13:50:35 GMT
I've updated the table on

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/2016-09+License+review

so that now there's now just a (?)-mark  on the repositories where I
added ASF headers to *.java, but which apache-rat might not have
checked - e.g. there would be the odd XML file left - perhaps some
PNGs etc.

Any volunteers? We can add sections at the end of the wiki with the
rat output for each.

I've added comments to NOTICE where something was unclear and left
their header in place.. e.g.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench/blob/master/NOTICE#L12

.. which indicate a file I find didn't have any open source license at
all (copied from a blog).

Each of these should become JIRA issues - at least we would notice in
the NOTICE file!