taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna License review wiki page
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 16:04:54 GMT
Thanks for having a go!

I am not sure to be honest what is the correct configuration of
license-maven-plugin.. I just spotted it had a update-file-header

(BTW - We should not add SVN keywords, we use git!)

One problem is that the codehaus.org has since disappeared - which
hosted many useful Maven plugins.

Most of them are rescued here: http://www.mojohaus.org/ - aka
http://www.mojohaus.org/license-maven-plugin/

There's also the competing
http://code.mycila.com/license-maven-plugin/ which has a slightly
different kind of configuration.

It might be you would have to add a license template to a folder under
src/ somewhere first.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718