taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Player integration ( Apache Taverna Mobile )
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:10:42 GMT
I have setup the taverna server and taverna player portal on DigitalOcean
and its URL is http://139.59.28.201:3000/.

To run a workflow I need workflow database.
Where can I find sample database to run and how to integrate it with the
server.

So that I can confirm that server is running correctly and proceed further.

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(6th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *