taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Player integration ( Apache Taverna Mobile )
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 11:18:11 GMT
Hi,

As Ian has already told you about minimum SDK . To know what does it mean
Please see the documentation: https://developer.android.com/guide/
topics/manifest/uses-sdk-element.html.

In the previous version, the simple button had used to run workflow but I
will use floating action button for it.

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(6th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *