taverna-dev mailing list archives

From GaleN <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: CWL code questions
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 16:18:02 GMT
Hi Michael, thank you for the clarification! I was only going by "A Gentle
Introduction to the Common Workflow Language" (see link below). I'm
(obviously) new to CWL and don't yet know which resources are most
accurate, so thanks for jumping in to correct me!

Thilina, What I meant was that the very last line at the end of section 2.2
in http://www.commonwl.org/draft-3/UserGuide.html says:

"The baseCommand field always comes before parameters."

However, Michael has clarified that the order doesn't matter.

Gale