taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Apache Taverna Commandline
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 00:23:50 GMT
I think Chamini is getting errors AFTER un-commenting all the code in
the TestDatabaseConfigurationHandler
class. https://github.com/apache/
incubator-taverna-commandline/blob/master/taverna-commandline-common/src/test/java/org/apache/taverna/commandline/TestDatabaseConfigurationHandler.java

I presume the code was commented out for a good reason (thus the errors),
and I wonder why the TestDatabaseConfigurationHandler.java file is included
in the distribution if all the code is commented out.

Chamini, the README file (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-commandline/blob/master/README.md)
contains an example of using the command-line tool. Does this help? If not,
can you provide a little more information about what you are trying to test
and why?

Thanks,

Gale