taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna Gis Plugin new branch
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:21:09 GMT
Thank you, I've merged
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-plugin-gis/pull/5 into the
'taverna2' branch.

I understand you wanted to keep working on the 2.5 branch for testing
of the UI bits in the Taverna Workbench 2.5.

Unfortunately we can't formally *release* from this branch as an
Apache Taverna product (as it depends on LGPL-licensed Taverna 2.5),
but it should be good to keep it for reference as your plugin's source
code itself is Apache-licensed and would be covered as a contribution
to us by your ICLA grant.

As a "just for reference" branch I didn't do any checks on your
dependencies used here, or check for the Apache file headers.

If you in the end are interested in releasing the 2.5 plugin, you
could still do that under the "not quite affiliated" GitHub
organization https://github.com/taverna-extras/ - it would just mean
changing the package name.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes