taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Player integration ( Apache Taverna Mobile )
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:35:47 GMT
Hello,

In
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/blob/master/app/build.gradle
the min sdk is 16 and  the target 21. I think these translate as Jelly Bean
and Lollypop respectively
https://source.android.com/source/build-numbers.html. It is probably a bit
arbitrary though, not sure if a lot of thought went into it. I think it
covers most of the devices out there though
https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html which is probably
the main reasoning.

Cheers,

Ian