taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Player Portal JSON API queries ( Apache Taverna Mobile )
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:32:52 GMT
Hello,

I think you are pretty much spot on with your diagnosis. I agree it is a
bit of a pain that the workflow ids are different. However, each workflow
does have a unique uuid internally (with t2flow anyway) so that could be
used to check if a workflow on myexperiment and the portal are the same.
Look for the element <dataflow id="0f5e83c1-bbb5-42e7-9ba3-438f645d3d17"
role="top"> in a t2flow file. This probably means that the portal would
need an extension to search by workflow uuid. For now I would just treat
each run as having a unique workflow and we can always improve it later.

Cheers,

Ian