taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeesh Dilanga <nadeesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Activity Plugin Enhancements
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:18:42 GMT
If you are talking about a race condition to the same docker (cluster), it
does not make a difference whether plugin is in same JVM or not. Docker
server side handles container creation atomically. Also Docker will make
throws an exception if there is a container already running with the same
name/id. Which will return a error JSON from the plugin.