taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: draft release notes for Taverna cmd line 3.1.0
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 13:32:59 GMT
I don't know how people calculate the release date.. I pushed the
button yesterday so it could be in all the mirrors today - but we we
didn't reveal/announce it until today.

On https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/download/commandline/ I said:

> Apache Taverna Command-line 3.1.0-incubating was published on 2016-06-30

But then of course if you look at
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/taverna/source/taverna-commandline-3.1.0-incubating/

it will actually say 2016-06-06 as that is when the RC3 was uploaded.

and Maven will say 2016-06-30:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/taverna/engine/

Shall we just say 2016-07-01 as today is when we "Publish" publically?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718