taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: College Internship Evaluation Form
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 20:41:50 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for all your effort! Very happy you are willing to continue
your work, perhaps we can try to move Taverna Mobile towards a release
and get it into the Android Play Store?

I think as Rajan has been your mentor it would be best for him to
evaluate you, or is that tricky if he's from the same institution?

The Taverna PPMC  can probably "sign off" for your contributions or
something if you think that would help.

Not having seen the form, do you think you need something else?

Feel free to forward to private@taverna.incubator.apache.org if you
don't want to share details publicly.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes