taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Mobile Application
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 12:32:37 GMT
Hi Stain,

I have added ASF file header in all newly added file .Please check and
merge it so that I work on next feature because this is the base of my next
PRs.

Thanks

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(6th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *