taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com>
Subject Taverna Mobile Application
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 05:28:36 GMT
Hi All,
    My semester end exam gone well and I am starting my internship on this
project as we talk earlier, Now I started working on Taverna Mobile
Application.

I go through Rajan Maurya's GsoC proposal and found he researched well and
I am following it as accordingly.

 I have sent  a pull request (PR no #14
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/14>)  and I have
added some libraries and start working on  Announcements features.

   - Added MVP architecture basic
   - Setup Retrofit
   - Setup Simple xml parser
   - Setup Rx-JAVA and Rx-Android
   - Setup ButterKnife
   - Design Announcement layout
   - Working ListView to show all Announcements
   - [WIP] Detail of clicked Announcement

I am currently working on it.

Rajan Maurya, Please reviews the #PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/14> till now  and
suggests me something if there is something needed to change .

If anyone else wants to work on it or review my work, it'd be great.

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(6th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *