taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Corrupted jar file on mygrid repository
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 07:19:01 GMT
On 15 June 2016 at 15:18, Alan Williams <alaninmcr@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello evrybody
>
> I have looked at what is in the "jar" and it is a HTML document

> src="http://mcc.godaddy.com/park/oaSbLJ4gMzWmM2chMKVhLzI0"
> style="visibility: visible;height: 100%; position:absolute"
> allowtransparency="true" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"

Thanks, Alan.

I think it is because http://repo.aduna-software.org/maven2/releases/
have now been shanghaied by GoDaddy who thinks it's OK to respond "200
OK" for any URI.

(Aduna used to be the company that made OpenRDF Sesame - which btw now
has become Eclipse RDF4j: http://rdf4j.org/ )

I've disabled the Aduna repository from
http://repository.mygrid.org.uk/ so that:
http://repository.mygrid.org.uk/artifactory/mygrid-all/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/3.0/
now is correctly empty.  (so that these are resolved from Maven Central)

..but we might need to re-enable some of the older Sesame/Elmo parts
of the Aduna cache for 2.4 to be able to install the PROV plugin (and
possibly also the Component plugin in 2.5?)- I'll check what is
missing.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718