taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna Mobile Application
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:13:57 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the pull request - it has been merged.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/15

Let's start a new thread for each thing rather than continue on this
long thread :) I'm loosing a bit track of what has been replied to or
not..

While the GitHub integration sends a separate email., it's convenient
if you include the link to the pull request in question.

Also I'm not the only one who can review/merge your patches, so let's
address the whole of Taverna community rather than Stian. :)

I would suggest something like:

"Hi folks,

Could you review the pull request
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/15 ?