taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna-cwl tool description
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 12:54:05 GMT
I think we need to recognize what we can't support, yes, and
preferably exclude them from listing or list them 'grayed out'.

That could be both on the types and on the tool requirements, so I
guess you would add a new class that just does the compatibility
validation

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718