taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CWL Browser: File vs Path when parsing *.cwl
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:15:40 GMT
To use log4j, just instantiate a org.apache.log4j.Logger:

Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(CwlServiceProvider.class); //
whatever class you are in

try {
  // ...
} catch (IOException ex) {
  logger.warn("Could not shutdown the internet", ex);
  return;   // we'll have to give up then
}

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes