taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CWL Tool Description
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 11:03:43 GMT
Thanks!

I get:

> This branch has conflicts that must be resolved

Could you try to merge with apache:cwl-browse branch and resolve the
conflict in git?  Probably we stepped on each-other's toes in the
pom.xml because of the 2.1.0 release candidate..

Also I see you put in ASF license headers (yay!), but not in all the
files. Could you add to the remaining files, e.g. in
taverna-cwl-activity/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/cwl/Type.java

The test cwl files you commit, did you write them yourself? In which
case you can also add ASF headers to those (using "# " comments).   If
they come from elsewhere we have to be more careful - so it's better
if they are your own. :)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718