taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC2
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 14:18:23 GMT
On 1 June 2016 at 12:01, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org> wrote:
> I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of
>
>   Apache Taverna Engine 3.1.0-incubating
>   Apache Taverna Common Activities 2.1.0-incubating
>   Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating
> ..
> Build the release candidate *in the above order*, using:

Sorry I mixed up the order in the checksums which were immediately
above in this vote email - to clarify the build order is:

taverna-engine
taverna-common-activities
taverna-commandline

The reason is that command line depends on common-activities, which
depend on taverna-engine, all in the same version as being released.

Perhaps for the next vote emails I will include the full URIs to the
folders rather than just ../rc2/

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718