taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CWL Browser: File vs Path when parsing *.cwl
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:10:45 GMT
On 24 June 2016 at 01:25, Thilina Manamgoda <maanafunedu@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Can you provide me the instruction to run this plugin inside the Taverna
> workbench. At the moment i test the plugin using tutorial plugin provied in
> the taverna developer tutorial. Also if you can explain how to redirect the
> System.out.println() inside the plugin into Eclipse console would be great.

To run it with Taverna 2 in Eclipse, it should work to copy and run the launcher

https://github.com/ThilinaManamgoda/exampletool/blob/master/exampletool-activity-ui/src/test/java/com/example/exampletool/ui/TavernaWorkbenchWithExamplePlugin.java

taverna-cwl-activity-ui/src/test/java/

(perhaps then change its package name)

You already have the workbench-dev dependency block
https://github.com/ThilinaManamgoda/incubator-taverna-common-activities/blob/stream/taverna-cwl-activity-ui/pom.xml#L84

which should give you a minimal Taverna 2 dev workbench.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718