taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC3
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:13:29 GMT
Thanks for testing, Thilina!

> [INFO] Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginIncompatibleException: The plugin org.apache.taverna.osgi:taverna-maven-plugin:0.2.1-incubating
requires Maven version 3.2.0

Perhaps we should mention it also in the VOTE email, the README says
you need Maven 3.2.5 or later.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-engine#prerequisites

Could you try with a newer Maven? I think that might remove some of
the other verbose warnings at the top as well.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718