taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code Analysis Tools Implementation
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 16:09:58 GMT
You could enable Wiki for your fork on Github:

https://github.com/sagar15795/incubator-taverna-mobile/wiki

or, perhaps better to keep it in one place, you can create page(s) in
the Apache Taverna wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/

sign-up at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
and then email this list with your username, and Gale can give both of
you write-access.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718