taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Manamgoda <maanafun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CWL Browser: File vs Path when parsing *.cwl
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 17:26:30 GMT
Hi,

"Fix the logging and early return, then it should be ready for a pull
request" . I get the logging part what you meant by "early return".

I have added the resource folder and modified class names. But still i get
the error ? :
https://github.com/ThilinaManamgoda/incubator-taverna-common-activities/tree/workbench/taverna-cwl-activity-ui/src/resources

regards,
Thilina.