taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Mobile Application
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 03:14:58 GMT
Hi Gale,

Ok, Actually I forget to mention the GitHub PR.

Here is some point need to fix first to merge the PR

   1. Implement Parcelable in POJO for making faster HTTPS Calls
   2.

   Do not make multiple POJO class in single like you have done here
   app/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/mobile/data/model/Announcement.java.
   Made author POJO in Announcement POJO because author POJO will be used
   further in many places in future so make it separate.
   3.

   When you will make separate POJOs then you do not need the hierarchical
   initialization of List. It's not good practice.
   4.

   Naming convention mMainPresenter in AnnouncementFragment, make it
   mAnnouncementPresenter. It can be good. for future follow this
   https://github.com/ribot/android-guidelines/blob/master/project_and_code_guidelines.md#2-code-guidelines
    .
   5.

   You are using ConnectivityManager for checking internet connection two
   times in the same file bad practice.
   I suggest making a util/ConnectionInfo something class to use anywhere
   you need to check internet connection.
   6.

   What about if the loading data failed from the internet. Implement
   showResponseError.

Thanks