taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeesh Dilanga <nadeesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finalize Docker Invoke JSON format
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 05:58:58 GMT
Hi all,

Yes, SSL issue also went away. When I point cert path in docker-java it
picks it up without any concern.

I sent a pull request with latest code changes. And now the
RemoteClient(Utility client for docker commands) supports
- Inspect an Image
- Search Images
- List all Containers
- Create Container
- Start Container
- Stop Container

Pulling an Image is also supported, not implemented yet. Will do that also.
And obviously we can keep adding more capability. And in the activity
plugin execute, I am expecting an input "action" and based on it's value I
am executing the docker commands and putting a JSON String as output. For
errors, It is a error message.

Please let me know your feedback on how I can further improve the code
base/structure. I will be keep adding remaining docker command support for
RemoteClient as well as Activity.