taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeesh Dilanga <nadeesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in reusing ActivityInvoker#invokeAsyncActivity for unit tests
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 02:26:14 GMT
Hi,
If reusing ActivityInvoker not fits in here, I can avoid it and directly
invoke the Docker activity async execution and come up with a similar
thread wait/notify mechanism to write the test case.

I am waiting for a conclusion for this, so that I can send the pull request
on the test case with the README on how to execute.(actually it will be a
JUnit test case eventually).