taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC3
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:04:30 GMT
> (Third time lucky..? :)
>
> I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of
>
>    Apache Taverna Engine 3.1.0-incubating
>    Apache Taverna Common Activities 2.1.0-incubating
>    Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating

> The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a
> majority of at least three +1 Apache Taverna PPMC votes are cast.

One of the few issues that Taverna has before graduation is getting
VOTEs done.  When a TLP, the future-PMC is going to have to be able to
muster the necessary 3 votes for a releases.  The active PPMC of Taverna
is looking minimal.

1/ What about this vote?
2/ How can the pool of active (P)PMC members be grown?

     Andy