taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com>
Subject Taverna Mobile Application
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 13:41:27 GMT
Hello everyone,

My name is Sagar. I am pursuing B.Tech. (Information Technology &
Mathematical Innovations) from Cluster Innovation Centre, University of
Delhi. I have good knowledge and experience in android. I have worked in
many good android projects and want to contribute to open source projects.

Recently my friend Rajan told me about the Taverna-Mobile Application. In
addition, he helped me on many things regarding the project and also helped
me to figure out the structure of the project.

I am grateful that Rajan is helping me on many issues related to
development.

Now, he suggested me to work on fresh code (Implementing New Feature) and
told me to read current code base simultaneously.

So, I am implementing Announcement Feature as he mentioned in his GSOC's
proposal. He has done a lot of research on that which will come in handy
when I start implementing and understanding the code base.

Please suggest me, do I need anything else?

Thanks

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(6th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *