taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Possible changes to groupId, etc?
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:15:09 GMT
I buried this in my last "Download Pages"  reply, but I wanted to make sure
you all saw it and could comment.

-----------------------------------
Changes to git repo/groupId?
------------------------------------
As far as the GIt repo and groupId names for the Command-line Tool are
concerned,
I agree that keeping "commandline" as one word in the repo, groupId, and
artifacts looks cleaner.

In looking at the repo names and pom.xml files, I wonder if it is
reasonable to change the following:

incubator-taverna-common-activities
--> groupId to org.apache.taverna.common.activities

incubator-taverna-commandline
--> name to Apache Taverna Command-line

incubator-taverna-workbench-common-activities
--> groupId to org.apache.workbench.common.activities
--> artifact to apache-workbench-common-activity

I don't know how difficult it is to manage all the relationships, but it
would be nice if these were consistent.

Question
incubator-taverna-workbench-product has the same groupId as
incubator-taverna-workbench. Is this correct?