taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query about compiling Apache Taverna from source code
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 11:07:38 GMT
I had a look after updating the Command Line, the only thing I can see that
is missing update in the server is something to do with Data handling,
which I think David later removed from the Platform in favour of the
DataBundle.

So after the command line release, perhaps we shall try to assess what is
remaining on the server? It should be easier than the workbench, which
still has some dependencies and such that needs updating.