taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of Taverna Command Line?
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 15:23:44 GMT
Hello,

Just doing some build checks in advance of this potential release and got a
failure for engine  :(

[INFO] Apache Taverna Reference Manager API ............... FAILURE [
 0.583 s]

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project taverna-reference-api: Fatal error compiling:
invalid target release: 1.8 -> [Help 1]

Does that 1.8 refer to Java 8? What version are we targeting now?

Cheer,

Ian

-