taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC git branches
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:17:57 GMT
Great!

Feel free to do a dummy pull request on "your" repos to start with -
e.g. add a README.md to describe what you plan to do. You could do
that even in the browser - but getting to know Git on the command line
is also good as you will need that to contribute your code.

If you use Windows or Mac I think there's also a (non-opensource) GUI
client - https://desktop.github.com/ (I don't use it, so I don't know
anything more)

Some links:

http://swcarpentry.github.io/git-novice/