taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding geospatial services to Taverna
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:14:26 GMT
On 18 April 2016 at 17:11, Edi KARADUMI <edikaradumi@gmail.com> wrote:

>> https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
>> (You would need to send it to secretary@apache.org )
> I am very happy to contribute to Apache Taverna.

Hurray!

> Do they need a hard copy of the Contributor License Agreement?

If you have PGP/GPG, then you can do it fully electronically:

1) Make sure you have made a GPG key with your full name, and it has
been published (gpg --send-key)
2) Fill in icla.txt in a text editor
3) Sign it with gpg --sign --armor --detach icla.txt
4) pre-flight check: gpg --verify icla.txt.asc
5) email both icla.txt and icla.txt.asc to secretary@apache.org

See http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html for details on gpg.

or go old skool (probably faster, but more boring):

1) Fill in icla.txt in a text editor
2) Print and sign by hand
3a) scan and email  to secretary@apache.org
or
3b) send by fax (!)

I can help you with fax/scan if you want; as I have the necessary training. :)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718