taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna Android App
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 11:38:33 GMT
 I restarted the Taverna Server on http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:8090/rest

Do you need the Taverna Player portal on
http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:3000/ as well?

I see the URIs have changed from your constant
http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:8090/taverna-2.5.4/ as the Docker image has
been updated to not have the /taverna-2.5.4/ bit anymore.

(Baking in version numbers in the URI is not good anyway).

Larry, is it sufficient to update
./app/src/main/res/values/strings_activity_settings.xml ? (I just did)

or do we also need to change these?

./app/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/mobile/activities/FlashScreenActivity.java:
           PreferenceManager.getDefaultSharedPreferences(context).edit().putString("pref_server_url",
"http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:8090/taverna-2.5.4/").commit();
./app/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/mobile/activities/FlashScreenActivity.java:
           PreferenceManager.getDefaultSharedPreferences(context).edit().putString("pref_player_url",
"http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:3000/").commit();
./app/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/mobile/tavernamobile/TavernaPlayerAPI.java:
   public static String PLAYER_BASE_URL =
"http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:3000/";
./app/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/mobile/tavernamobile/TavernaPlayerAPI.java:
   public static String SERVER_BASE_URL =
"http://heater.cs.man.ac.uk:8090/taverna-2.5.4/";

it would be good if the constants would be in a single place. Should
that be another bug, or perhaps I misunderstand how the defaults work?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718