taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Manamgoda <maanafun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC: Add CWL support to Taverna
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:22:56 GMT
HI ,

1) There are some sample input data for tools in CWL Git repository .If not
 i will create  own input data for testing .

2) There are real cwl tools in Git repository can't i use them or you are
referring to another approach ?

3) Yes  i need to check that .But i thought i will engage with CWL
community when creating YAML parser is that okay ?

4) Don't i need to change proposal and put these details in.Also about Time
management ,can you tell me whether i did write or wrong