taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Akah <larrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Android App
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 21:46:34 GMT
Good observation there Rajan. However, the app does crash because the
server used during development was down. You can't really evaluate all
features as you would need to deploy taverna on a local server and
configuring the app with the new parameters before fetching workflow data.

--
*Akah Larry N.H*

*Software Engineer*
*Founder IceTeck Inc*
*www.iceteck.com*

Developing technologies for emergence and sustainable development.