taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Akah <larrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Android App
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 21:10:54 GMT
Hello,
Here are the issues that need attention

   - The status of a workflow is not properly reflected on the workflow
   feeds page. (Whether already a favorite workflow or not)
   - Error Handling for app states to reflect the state of the taverna
   server or the taverna player to avoid unecessary crashes.
   - No support for Tablet devices yet.
   - Saving workflows to Google Drive.
   - Searching is not possible outside the current list of workflows loaded.
   - General UI enahncements need to be made using advanced material design
   since the android platform keeps inporving on the design philosophy.
   - Delay assigning correcct author to correct workflow.
   - use of Network libraries for API requests.

A list of other minor issue is set HERE
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA-850?jql=project%20%3D%20TAVERNA%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Taverna%20Mobile%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC>

To this effect i don't know whether we can set this up as a GSOC Project.

Cheers