taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Kandauda Amila De Zoysa Karunathilaka <amilakarunathilaka...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Fwd: TAVERNA-901- GSOC 2016 : Add Docker support to Taverna
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 03:58:13 GMT
Hi,

thank you for given instruction.

I didn't have clear idea about following tasks. Can you give small
description about your requirement of this project.
What do you mean about JSON model for describing a docker run command?. Its
mean Do you want tanverna workflow docker image? or Do you want add docker
into tanverna?

thank you.

Regards,
*Amila Karunathilaka*