taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Crusoe <michael.cru...@gmail.com>
Subject Attention GSOC applicants
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 15:30:45 GMT
Hello,

My name is Michael R. Crusoe and I am the Community Engineer for the Common
Workflow Language project.

I see on the wiki that there are many students interested in CWL related
projects and that is great!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/2016-03+GSOC+2016

Since there are only three Taverna mentors available I would you to also
submit it to the Open Bioinformatics Foundation where I am a mentor:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5693436329984000/

I am not a Taverna expert but I am happy to be your primary mentor and I am
sure the Taverna developers would happily co-mentor with me should your
proposal get selected.

Good luck to all!

--
Michael R. Crusoe     CWL Community Engineer     crusoe@ucdavis.edu
Common Workflow Language project    University of California, Davis