taverna-dev mailing list archives

From RM <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Android App
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 21:59:29 GMT
Thanks stain,

I am working on my proposal. it is almost ready just few things are needed
to add. i hope. i will complete it for tomorrow.

Again Thanks for remembering me about Taverna Jira Issue Tracker
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA/component/12326901/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:component-summary-panel>.
tomorrow i will raise Jiras that will formulate, my each and every step to
achieve the final and useful result.