taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Menaka Madushanka <menaka12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot issue when releasing taverna language
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 12:35:34 GMT
Hello,
I get this error when building tavlang tool....

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9:jar (attach-javadocs) on
project taverna-language-commandline: MavenReportException: Error while
creating archive:
[ERROR] Exit code: 1 - javadoc: error - invalid flag: -Xdoclint:none
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Command line was: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/jre/../bin/javadoc
@options @packages
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Refer to the generated Javadoc files in
'/media/menaka/7567da6f-cbe0-4f3e-9277-7ff83266e516/incubator-taverna-language/taverna-language-commandline/target/apidocs'
dir.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Has anyone got this error before?

On 1 February 2016 at 17:06, Menaka Madushanka <menaka12350@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'll change the module name as suggested.
>
> Cheers
>
> On 1 February 2016 at 15:53, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the fixes, Menaka, applied :)
>>
>> (I did the git pull as it said in the automated git email)
>>

>> Gale, perhaps you could have a look if the tavlang help screens are
>> now OK? Feel free to fix anything missed :)
>>
>> It should work fine to build just the taverna-language-commandline module
>> within
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-taverna-language.git -
>> or you can download the latest JAR from
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/user/stain/my-views/view/taverna/job/incubator-taverna-language/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.apache.taverna.language$taverna-language-commandline/
>> and run it with java -jar
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> stain@biggie
>> :~/src/taverna/incubator-taverna-language/taverna-language-commandline/target$
>> java -jar taverna-language-commandline-0.15.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> help
>> usage: tavlang <command> [<args>]
>>
>> The most commonly used tavlang commands are:
>>     convert    Convert the given workflow
>>     help       Display help information about Tvarna
>>     inspect    Inspect the given workflow and show the results on the
>> terminal
>>     stats      Shows the workflow statistics
>>     validate   validate the given workflow
>>     version    Show version informantion
>>
>> See 'tavlang help <command>' for more information on a specific command.
>>

>> Menaka and others - perhaps we should rename the module from
>> "taverna-language-commandline" to taverna-tavlang ?  Might reduce the
>> confusion against the taverna-commandline..
>> Raised as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA-889
>>
>> On 31 January 2016 at 16:06, Menaka Madushanka <menaka12350@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > I corrected the typo issues and removed some unnecessary comments.......
>> > Thank you very much Gale..!!!
>> >
>> > What could we do for the Iwir issue?
>> >
>> > I added it because in the Readme.md file of  taverna-scufl2-api
> [...]
I put
>> the
>> plugins

>> IWIR

I can try

>> structure
>> me!)
>> pom.xml

>> mygrid
>> >> >>> >>>

>> http://repository.mygrid.org.uk/artifactory/mygrid-snapshots/no/s11/scufl2/scufl2-iwir/0.2-SNAPSHOT/

>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/blob/master/taverna-language-commandline/pom.xml
for GSOC. I
>> think the
>> >> >>> >>>>

>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/commit/349460af1447cd04bfea59b047a99ab85652c185

release but mvn
SNAPSHOT dependencies
resulted in: [ERROR] Failed
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5.2:prepare
Can't release
>> project
'Apache Taverna Language

>> (org.apache.taverna.language:taverna-language-commandline:jar:0.15.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT)"

>> depends
from the repo, not as