taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Functionality in next release?
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 21:33:21 GMT
Here is a draft of the release notes based mostly on @stain's list:
https://galenaylor.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/draft-taverna-language-release-notes-2/

@Stian, I'm a little confused because some of the information seems to
apply to more than Taverna Language. (See comments and questions in
document.)

I also noticed in that Menaka's readme refers to the tavlang tool (or
whatever we end up calling it) as a "planned" part of Taverna Language and
as a GSOC "work in progress." These probably need to be changed to reflect
that is is finished and being released?

"This is planned as a command line for the Apache Taverna Language, an API
for the Apache Taverna workflows.
This module is a work in progress as part of Google Summer of Code 2015."

Thanks,
Gale