taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot issue when releasing taverna language
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 17:37:00 GMT
I removed the instances of iwir in the tavlang tool readme (and created a
pull request), but I don't want to touch the actual java code. There are
several instances of iwir in tavlang/CommandLineTool.java:

REMOVE iwir INSTANCES?

(1) Line 98 - @Option(name = "--iwir", ...)

(2) Line 116/117 - else if (isIwir) / return"iwir";

(3) Line 232 - } else if(Filetype.isIwir || ...