taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Taverna developer wiki?
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 01:05:57 GMT
Ok. I cannot find any way to create a personal space on the Apache wiki (so
I can test the interface) without contacting the ASF infrastructure team.
So, I guess we would have to create a Confluence wiki, if we want to try it
out.

If so, this is what we need to tell them:

wiki name -- TavernaDev (?) - this would distinguish it from the other
"official/public" wikis that all start with Apache ...
destination for commit mails -- (not 100% sure what this is referring to)
confluence usernames of two+ community members - volunteer space admins --
 I am willing to be one (gnaylor)

What do you think?

Gale