taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot issue when releasing taverna language
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 18:31:39 GMT
I created a couple of pull requests to make minor changes to the tavlang
readme file and to CommandLineTool.java. In the Java file, line 197 says
"List of files to be converted.\n " I'm not sure what the ".\n" means. Is
this correct? The rest of the descriptions all look good to me. @stain, I
can't check the help files directly at this time.

Also, is iwir support still in the tavlang tool? (Sorry, if I missed this
somewhere else. I've been, and still am, pretty sick.)

Gale