taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TAVERNA-867 doclint javadoc and Java 7 (was: Snapshot issue when releasing taverna language)
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 00:39:21 GMT
Thanks! You found some jewels of legacy docs..

I think those were written back when Java 7 was a new thing - so now
it's no longer special and I fixed it to just "Java".

(although people are still not using the excellent new NIO Files API
as much as they should :) )

I believe I have fixed all of these, including the broken links.
(Adobe UCF has now totally disappeared from adobe.com, so I had to
link to archive.org!)

In the tavlang README I removed the info that was duplicated from th
eparent (license, building etc)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718