taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [DISCUSS] Release Candidate 4 of taverna-language-0.15.1 and taverna-osgi-0.2.1
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:28:33 GMT
That's a good question.. I think the validator was trying to check if the
zip entries match the manifest, but then it should probably do the manual
zip listing before opening the zip as a bundle. Is that right, Menaka?

So then I think this is a real bug in that the validator doesn't close the
zip file, and so on Windows the file will be locked and can't be deleted as
the test finishes.

Perhaps move to a separate autoclose block just for the zip file listing? I
think it keeps the list as strings within the Validator.